For this assignment we had to create a Google Form. I chose to do a quiz on the book, Hatchet. I really enjoyed Google Forms. It was easy to create and I liked the different options that they gave when creating a quiz. With the click of a button I could change my answers to multiple choice, fill-in the blank or even write a paragraph. Google Forms can really cut down on my workload as a teacher. I intend to use this a lot in my classroom. I can do all types of worksheets. They can do them on their computers and submit them to me and I get an immediate response with the worksheet graded.
Standard 7-Use telecommunications and on-line resources (e.g., email, online discussions, web environments) to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment