Monday, February 15, 2016
answergarden
This assignment was to create a project using AnswerGarden. I asked what counties my students knew in Utah. This was very easy to use both as a teacher and a student. It looks really cool when done and would be fun to print and maybe frame in your classroom.
One thing that I didn't like about it is that you have to closely monitor it. Student's for instance, could write silly or inappropriate things. It also bugged me that if you spelled a word wrong it would still show up on your page. I also didn't like that you could see everyone else responses before you put your own so I feel that the students response may or may not really be their own. I don't know that I would use this in my classroom. I think I would probably go with something like TodaysMeet.
Ed Tech-Standard 7- Use telecommunications and on-line resources
(e.g., email, online discussions, web environments) to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
answergarden
Labels:
Collaborate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment