Sunday, January 31, 2016
Newsletter
For this assignment we had to create a newsletter. I found a cute template which makes a world of difference in setting one up. I like the idea of a class newsletter because it does such a great job of informing parents of what is going on in the classroom. Instead of sending home a paper for spelling words, one for homework for the week, upcoming events and a reading log, I can include it on one paper. Not only that, but I have the option of sending it through email or hard copy. I can also translate it into Spanish for children who's parents don't speak English and I at least know that they can see what we are doing for the week and how to get a hold of me with any questions. This is one thing that I intend to use in my classroom. I like how it is so easy to change it up from month to month and make it fun for my students and parents.
Education Tech-Standard 6- Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests.
February Newsletter
Labels:
Communicate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment