Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pinterest Project: Solar System




     I did my Pinterest board on the Solar System.  I was surprised at all the information you can find on Pinterest! You can find everything from coloring pages, to games and videos. I even found how to use Oreo cookies to describe the phases of the moon. There is no end to the amount of information you can find on Pinterest and the best part is that most of it is very easy to do! I really like Pinterest because there is something that every child on any level of learning can accomplish.
     One way I intend to use this in my classroom is to assign my students to go on my Pinterest board and pick one idea to research and share with the class. I am also going to work with the school librarian and see if we can display mobiles of the solar system in the library so that the rest of the school can see and enjoy them.

Standard 4-Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity, to remediate skill deficits, and to facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.  


  Follow Donielle's board Our Solar System on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment