Sunday, April 3, 2016
Moms and Muffins Flyer
For this assignment we were asked to create a flyer. I decided to do one on something my son's school recently did, a Moms and Muffins event. They also had one for dads that they called Dads and Donuts. This is a really great way to get kids to read. They can bring their parent's in before school and read with them to get their reading minutes in.
I really like using flyers because they are a quick way to get out information. They are easy to do and are very colorful and eye catching. They can be printed or emailed out to parents and they are much more likely to stick in a parents head them a simple email from a teacher. I intend to use flyers a lot in my classroom to keep parents and students informed of events.
Ed-Tech standard 5: Use technology tools (e.g. multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
flyer
Labels:
Create
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment