Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Today's Meet





My assignment was to create something using Today's Meet.  This was very easy to use. It reminded me a little bit of Twitter or a Chat room. I asked a question about what it meant to be a good citizen. I think with the upcoming election, it is very important for kids to know how our government works and their responsibility as a citizen of the United States. This would be fun to do in a classroom setting and I like how, unlike Twitter, you don't need to have an account. It is nice that you can read your students comments and then direct the conversation in a different direction if you wanted to. I think this would be fun to do as a writing assignment where you could start a paragraph of a story and then have everyone contribute to it.


Ed Tech-Standard 7- Use telecommunications and on-line resources
(e.g., email, online discussions, web environments) to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.




 Today's Meet

No comments:

Post a Comment